Saturday, May 10, 2014

It Was My Mom

 
Let's be honest. My family is a combination of a lot colorful personalities, and we didn't always get along. As you can see in this picture, we were a pretty crazy bunch. But somehow, through many tears, tantrums, and a whole lot of attitude, my mom still managed to teach us and love us. We all turned out alright!

I'm convinced there was no one more perfect for this crazy family than my mom. I sure wasn't a picture perfect child, but my mom still loved me, no matter what mistakes I made, or what kind of attitude I gave her. She taught me unconditional love.

She was the one that was always there for me. She showed me that I could do anything if I put my mind to it. She taught me how to work hard, and to trust God. When my heart was broken, she would put the pieces back together. She not only came to all of my shows, concerts, and performances, she would find ways for me to use my talents for people who needed it. She didn't only keep up with me and my family's needs, but she was always collecting things to help other families in need. My mom served a full-time mission and is always doing missionary work, and that's what made me want to be a missionary.


So this Mother's Day, I would like to pay tribute to my mother. She taught me how to serve, how to love, and how to put God first. I love her with all my heart.

It was mom. It was my mom.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment